Ideal for all breeds of puppies to support their growth, health and wellbeing for the first 16-18 months, until full maturity is reached.
Not recommended for puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not to be used if your puppy is known to be allergic/reactive to any of the ingredients listed or if your puppy is taking blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) /blood modulators
- Provides all important essential fatty acids for heart, brain, circulation & digestion
- Aids intestinal hygiene
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Clean & clear skin & coat
- Good health of bones & joints
- Aids calmness to support training
- Freshens breath
- Holistic formula which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing
Herbal ingredients are:
- Nettle: Great for skin and coat, circulation, bladder, digestion and kidney function. A powerful adaptogen and a rich source of phytonutrients; chlorophyll, sterols, polyphenols, lignans and gallic acid. This herb has been known to contain iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamins A, C K and B.
- Calendula: supports digestive & urinary health. Aids liver function and a healthy immune system. Keeps skin and coat clean and clear. Contains antioxidants in the form of flavonoids and carotenoids and lutein and beta-carotene, which are vitamin A carotenoids that work as antioxidants.
- Chamomile: Aids digestion and supports intestinal hygiene. A calming herb that assists with socialising and training.
- Turmeric: A wonderful adaptogenic herb that contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin which aids digestion and supports bone & joint health. This herb is known to contain a rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc.
- Gotu Kola: Aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system and protects veins and blood vessels. A power house adaptogenic herb that is known to contain calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B.
- Marshmallow Root: Supports intestinal and urinary health. Aids respiration. A powerful demulcent. Has antimicrobial properties.
- Fennel: Contains vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, iron, and potassium which help to support the immune system, sight and bones. Aids digestion and reduces gassiness. Helps to keep breath fresh.
- Fenugreek: Strengthens the immune system. Aids digestion and is known to be a natural parasite repellent. This herb is known to contain vitamins A, C, and B, calcium, zinc iron, phosphorous, riboflavin, carotene, thiamine and niacin.